Hey everyone , sorry i haven’t posted in a while i have been VERY busy with homework , revision for end of term exams. So here is some reviews on some of my new products!
Herbal essences; I love this. I usually have bushy and big hair when it is down but when i use this it is great it leaves you with a shine.
Maybelline mega plus volume mascara: Before using this i had a really bad mascara. This has no clumps.No nothing. I really recommend it.
Nivea lip balm: OMG!! this is the best lip balm. It smells great and is brilliant for chapped lips. It is so soft. I have 3!!
I hope you liked my blog post. I am going on holidya in a few days so i won’t be able to post until i get back:/
Please like and follow for more blog posts.
Love Em xxx
Hey follow these blogs they are amazing :
Well done to kavi who won the giveaway xxx!!
Ems 1500 xxx
Hey guys today i am going to do a giveaway! The prize will be a goody bag.
1. You have to follow me first
2. You need to comment which blog post you like the best on my blog
So Good luck!!!:)
Hey hope u are all ok i am bored so i thought i would do a blog post so here’s my bag wishlist i am addicted to bags i have 19! But there more i want !:)
1. Pastel Colour Block Studded Satchel – £19.99 – ASOS
2. Black Western Mini Barrel Across Body Bag – £12.99 – New Look
3. Blue Denim Crochet Across Body Bag – £12.99 – New Look
4. Mini Quilted Satchel – Pink – £28 – Topshop
5. Tapestry Crossbody – TAN – £28 – Topshop
6. Oversized Twist Clasp Satchel – £30 – AX Paris
Hope it gives you some ideas
(sorry the text went funny:/)
LoVe ems1500 xxx
Hwy guys sorry i haven’t posted in a while i have been on holiday. Hope you are all ok and had a good half term. The other day i had two of my friends round and i did their nails for them so here they are:
(thought i would give the pic some effects too!)
( thanks to kavichick2000 for giving me the idea of putting the had to the face)
Please follow me if you havent already and follow my friend KAVICHICK2000!!
Hey everybody, today im going to be telling you about some of my current favorites,
1. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush, Candy Coral: I love it my friend had it and then i was inspired to get it so i did.
2. Boots Glycerin and rosewater Toner and moisturizer: this is great and it smells great too.
3. Revlon lip butter; OMG its great the colour is amazing and its so soft !
4. LUSH Vanillary stick perfume: it smells great and so easy to apply
5. Rimmel Nail polish; Love the colour and even dries in 60 seconds
6. Impulse sprays: They smell amazing i have about 16 and the lip glosses!
7. Pandora Bracelet: The are so cute and you can have them differnt colours i love mine! its a great gift.
8. Natural Collection lip glosses: I have about 7 they are soo go they are soft and smell to die for!
and finally 9. Body shop Mango lip butter: Smells amazing, so soft and works wonders.
ok that’s it for now but comment and follow me if you haven’t already !!
Love ems1500 xxx